云顶文娱|云顶团体-云顶文娱平台

以后地位:主页 > 范文 > 其他范文 > 告白语 > 英文告白词 > >

经典旅游英语告白语

泉源::tywxty.com | 作者:tywxty.com | 本文已影响 人

叫出租车

在 酒 店 要 taxi 可 以 请 酒 店 服 务 人 员 为 你 叫 一 辆 :
Could you call me a taxi?
( 请 为 我 叫 辆 的 士 。 )

或 者 直 接 打 电 话 到 出 租 车 公 司 :
Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I'll be waiting at the main entrance.
( 请 派 辆 的 士 到 州 立 医 院 好 吗 ? 我 会 在 大 门 处 等 候 。 )

如 果 在 街 上 叫 taxi , 直 接 说 : Taxi! ( 的 士 ! ) 就 可 以 了 。 上 车 以 後 , 先 告 诉 司 机 目 的 地 :
City Hall, please.
( 请 到 市 政 厅 。 )

或 者 说 ,
Please drop me off at Park Street.
( 请 让 我 在 公 园 路 下 车 。 )

如 果 对 路 线 熟 悉 可 以 告 诉 司 机 :
Can you take the Victory Bridge?
( 请 从 胜 利 挢 那 条 路 过 去 。 )

上 车 後 , 可 以 先 问 一 下 行 车 所 需 的 时 间 :
How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport?
( 到 首 都 机 场 要 几 分 钟 ? )

如 果 赶 时 间 需 要 催 促 司 机 快 些 开 时 , 可 以 说 :
Would you hurry, please?
( 能 不 能 快 一 点 ? )

Can you make it in five minutes?
( 能 否 在 五 分 钟 内 赶 到 ? )

当 然 也 可 能 会 提 醒 司 机 小 心 驾 驶 :
Can you slow down a little?
( 能 否 慢 点 开 ? )

或 者 ,
I'm not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully.
( 我 不 赶 时 间 , 所 以 请 小 心 慢 慢 开 。 )

如 果 越 过 了 目 的 地 , 你 可 以 说 :

We missed it. Would you mind turning around?
( 我 们 走 过 头 了 , 请 绕 回 来 好 不 好 ? )

到 了 目 的 地 後 付 车 费 时 , 你 要 说 ,
Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?
( 请 让 我 在 这 里 下 车 。 我 该 付 你 多 少 钱 ? )

通 常 要 付 些 小 费 给 司 机 。 付 小 费 的 方 式 可 以 是 :
Keep the change.
( 不 用 找 零 钱 了 。 )

Give me three back.

( 找 给 我 三 块 钱 。 )
即 给 司 机 的 整 钱 比 车 费 高 ( 超 过 三 块 ) , 而 要 求 找 回 三 块 , 请 司 机 留 下 其 馀
 坐火车 火 车 分 为 几 种 , 普 通 车 是 regular train 或 local train , 快 车 是 express train , 直 达 车 是 through train 。 购 买 火 车 票 时 , 卧 铺 票 是 sleeper ticket ,餐 车 是 dining car , 头 等 票 是 first-class ticket , 二 等 票 是 second-class ticket 。 如 果 问 票 价 可 以 说 :
How much is the fare for two first-class tickets to Paris?
( 两 张 到 巴 黎 去 的 头 等 票 多 少 钱 ? )What's the express charge?
( 快 车 票 价 是 多 少 ? )What is the fare for children?
( 儿 童 票 要 多 少 钱 ? )由 於 普 通 车 和 快 车 , 一 等 票 和 二 等 票 间 会 有 一 个 差 价 , 所 以 还 常 常 会 问 到 :
What is the difference between the first-class fare and the second-class fare?
( 头 等 票 和 二 等 票 之 间 差 多 少 ? )How much more do I have to pay for the express?
( 坐 快 车 我 还 须 再 付 多 少 ? )问 好 站 台 和 乘 车 地 点 後 , 为 谨 慎 起 见 , 在 乘 坐 之 前 最 好 确 认 一 下 :
Dose this train go to London?
( 这 列 车 去 伦 敦 吗 ? )Is this the right train to get to Amsterdam?
( 这 是 去 阿 姆 斯 特 丹 的 列 车 吗 ? )除 此 以 外 , 还 常 会 问 到 的 是 到 站 时 间 :
What time do we get to Paris?
( 何 时 到 达 巴 黎 ? )或 者 在 列 车 运 行 时 问 :
How much longer is it till we get to Rome?
( 还 要 多 少 时 间 我 们 才 到 罗 马 ? )Are we arriving in New York on time?
( 我 们 会 准 点 到 达 纽 约 吗 ? )在 车 上 就 餐 可 以 找 餐 车 :
Is there a dining car on the train?
( 列 车 上 有 餐 车 麽 ? )并 问 :
When are they open?
( 餐 车 什 麽 时 间 开 放 ? ) 最根本的旅游英语词语及句型一、问路时...
East 东
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 儿
Front 前 方
Back 后 方
Side 侧 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 后
First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
二、叨教怎样前去 ... Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?
How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?
How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?
 三、叨教左近 ...
 Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?
Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?
Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?
Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?
Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?
Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?
Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?
Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店
Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?
Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司
Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?
Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?
Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?
Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?
Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?
Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?
Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?
Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?
Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?
 复杂会话学一些常用英语,会给你的旅游带来更多的兴趣。
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,费事你。—— Excuse me.
负疚。—— Excuse the mess.
需求帮助吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的协助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论怎样,我还要感激你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you!
首次晤面问好。—— How do you do!
很快乐见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
叨教您从哪来。--Where are you from?
叨教尊姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很快乐看法你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很快乐见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
盼望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
这是不是说我当前可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
 玩得高兴--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我盼望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎样了?—— What's the matter?
蹩脚,严峻吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你忧伤。—— I'm sorry for you.
一起安全,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.  路示
Good Morning Sir/Madam 老师/密斯 晚上好 Good Afternoon 午安How are you? 你好么Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗?I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语  Please speak slowly. 请渐渐讲Would you mind speak louder please? 请讲高声一些Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼镜么?I wear contact lenses. 我戴隐型眼镜Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地点么?Do you have any medical problem? 你的安康有题目么?Do you have any question? 你有什么题目么?You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要恪守一切的交通规矩和标记Please sign your name here. 请在这里署名Are you ready now? 你预备好了么?Turn on the engine (car). 点火Let's go. 如今开端Right turn. 右转Left turn. 左转Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行First street right turn/left turn. 第一条街右转/左转Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通灯右转/左转Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右转/左转Stay in this lane. 坚持在这条线路行驶Second street. 第二条街Turn on the headlights. 开车头灯Turn on the wind shield wiper. 开雨刷Right of way. 优先权Stop the car here. 在这里停车Pull over the curb. 靠路边停车Slow down 慢驶Three point turn. 三点调头Parallel parking. 平行停车Up hill parking. 上坡停车Down hill parking. 下坡停车Back up. 前进Back into the driveway. 倒车进入车道Too close. 太靠近Too slow. 太慢Too fast. 太快Speed up . 减速Give your signal. 打旗号Cancel your signal. 取消旗号Try again. 再试一次Watch for pedestrians. 留意行人Take it easy/relax please. 请没关系张More gas. 加油Follow the car. 随着前车Go back to the test centre. 回测验中央Entrance. 入口Exit 出口Intersection 十字路口Put on your seat belt. 放平安带Parking brake . 手刹Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 翻开暖气/寒气Head in parking/drive in . 车头进停车Back in parking. 前进停车Turn off the engine. 封闭引擎You failed. 你分歧格Do you have any identification? 你有证件么You passed. 你经过Try again. 下次再试
乘飞机boarding check  登机牌
plane ticket   飞机票
flight, flying  飞行
bumpy flight   不屈稳的飞行
smooth flight  颠簸的飞行
ramp       扶梯
altitude, height 高度
extra flight   加班
non-stop flight 延续飞行
circling     回旋
forced landing  迫降
speed, velocity 速率
ceiling     上升限制
cruising speed  巡航速率
top speed    最高速率
first class   头号舱
night service  夜航
airsick     晕机
to taxi along  滑行
landing     着陆
to face the wind 顶风
air route,air line         航路
climbing,to gain height      爬升
economy class,tourist class    经济舱
connecting flight         衔接航班
direct flight, straight flight   直飞
to rock, to toss, to bump     颠簸
to lose height, to fly low     低落
to take off, take-off       降落
to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机
to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机 机场费    airport fee
国际机场   international airport
国际机场   domestic airport 
机场候机楼  airport terminal 飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions 
游客姓名   name of passenger
游览经停所在 good for passage between
终点都会   from
降落日期   date
降落工夫   time
订座状况   status
机票确认   ticket confirm
登机口    gate
前去都会   to 
承运人(公司) carrier
航班号    flight no.
座舱品级   class (fare basis)
机号     plane No.
机座号    seat No.
吸烟坐位   smoking seat
非吸烟席   non-smoking seat  机场指示机场费    airport fee
国际机场   international airport
国际机场   domestic airport 
机场候机楼  airport terminal
国际候机楼  international terminal
国际航班出港 international departure
国际航班出站 domestic departure
卫星楼    satellite
生齿     in
出口     exit; out; way out
进站(进港、抵达) arrivals
不需报关   nothing to declare
海关     customs
登机口    gate; departure gate
候机室    departure lounge
航班号    FLT No (flight number)
来自......  arriving from
估计工夫   scheduled time (SCHED)
实践工夫   actual time
已下降    landed
前去......  departure to 
降落工夫   departure time
延误     delayed
登机     boarding
由此乘电梯前去登机 stairs and lifts to departures
迎宾处    greeting arriving
由此上楼   up; upstairs
由此下楼   down; downstairs
银行     bank
钱币兑换处  money exchange; currency exchange
订旅店    hotel reservation
行李暂存箱  luggage locker
出站(出港、分开) departures
登机手续操持 check-in
登机牌    boarding pass (card)
护照反省处  passport control immigration
行李支付处  luggage claim; baggage claim
国际航班游客 international passengers
直达     transfers
直达游客   transfer passengers
直达处    transfer correspondence
过境     transit
报关物品   goods to declare
高朋室    V. I. P. room
购票处    ticket office
付款处    cash (衣人注:我记得挂CASH牌子的中央是兑换货币的中央,存疑)
出租车    taxi
出租车搭车点 Taxipick-up point
大轿车搭车点 coachpick-up point
航空公司汽车效劳处 airline coach service
租车处(游客本人驾车) car hire
大众汽车   bus; coach service
公用德律风   public phone; telephone
茅厕     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
男厕     men's; gent's; gentlemen's
女厕     women's; lady's
餐厅     restaurant
酒吧     bar 
咖啡馆    coffee shop; cafe
免税店    duty-free shop 
邮局     post office
出售火车票  rail ticket
游览布置   tour arrangement
行李牌    luggage tag
 

收支境


 

姓   family name
名   First (Given) Name
性别  sex
男   male
女   female
国籍  nationality
国籍  country of citizenship
护照号 passport No.
原住地 country of Origin   (Country where you live)
前去目标地国 destination country
登机都会   city where you boarded
签证签发地  city where visa was issued
签发日期   date issue
前去国度的住址 address while in
街道及门牌号 number and street
都会及国度  city and state
出生日期   date of Birth (Birthdate)
年      year
月      month
日      day 
偕行人数   accompanying number
职业     occupation
专业技能职员 professionals & technical
行政办理职员 legislators &administrators
服务员    clerk
贸易职员   commerce (Business People)
效劳职员   service
农夫     farmer
工人     worker
其他     others
无业     jobless
署名     signature
官方填写   official use only


签证 
姓    surname
名    first (given) name
性别   sex
出生日期 birthdate
国籍   nationality
护照号  passport No.
编号   control No.
签发地  Issue At
签发日期 Issue Date (或On)
生效日期(或必需在...日之前出境) expiry date ( 或 before)
停顿期为......         for stays of
10天   ten days
8周   eight weeks
3个月  three months
6个月  six months
1年   one year
3年   three years
签证品种 visa type(class)

留宿

出外旅游时,旅店即是我们的家,细致瞭解家中的每一项设置装备摆设与运用办法,才干失掉精良的留宿质量。别的,在确认房间之前,无妨只管即便向旅店提出团体公道的要求,终究,一趟旅游乐成与否,留宿的舒服感但是占一席之地的。 
我會晚一点抵达,请保存所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预订房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei. 
我的名字是王明显。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming. 
我想要一间恬静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room. 
我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level. 
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony). 
随时都有热水供给吗?
Is hot water available any time? 
我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room? 
能否另有更大的(更好的/更廉价的)房间?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)? 
我要订这间房间。
I'll take this room. 
费事填写这张留宿注销表。
Would you fill in this registration form? 
这里可运用信誉卡(游览支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 
能否可代为保管宝贵物品?
Could you keep my valuables? 
餐厅在那边?
Where is the dining room? 
餐厅几点开端业务?
What time does the dining room open? 
早餐几点开端供给?
What time can I have breakfast? 
旅店内有美容院(剃头院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)? 
能否可给我一张有旅店地点的手刺?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address? 
能否可在此购置旅行巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here? 
近来的地铁站在那边?
Where is the nearest subway station? 
十分困难找到一家喜好的旅店,无妨好好应用旅店内的效劳。除了既有硬体设备外,也可视本人需求向旅店提出公道要求,使本人有段舒服的留宿光阴。
何时需退房?
When is check-out time? 
明早你能否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 
固然。你何时分开?
Sure. What time are you leaving? 
8点。
At 8 o'clock. 
那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50. 
我统共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage. 
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning. 
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please. 
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water. 
我想设定晚上的呼唤铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点?
What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
寒气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不敷热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
能否能以信誉卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很痛快。
I enjoy my stay.

固然是出外游览,从衣物洗濯到头发整理,一样平常生存的干净一样也不會少。若想要好好享用度假光阴,不再理會这些琐事,无妨善加应用旅店的美容与洗衣效劳,悄悄松松做个鲜明游客。

我有些衣服需求送洗。
I have some laundry.

这些衣服需求洗濯(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

请将你需求洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写上去。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

 今天(後天)能否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)? 
我今晚(今天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow). 
我明早9点曩昔需求这些洗濯的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 
这件不是我的。
This is not mine. 
有一件遗失了。
There's one piece missing. 
明早几时开端可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
从早上9点开端到下战书4点为止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
旅店中有美容院(剃头厅)吗?
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
我想要预定明天下战书5点。
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
你想要怎样整理你的头发?
How would you like your hair?
请帮我剪头发和洗发(修髯毛)。
Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.
请帮我洗头和整理头发。
Shampoo and set, please.
请不要剪太短。
Please don't cut it too short.
後面(双方、头顶)请再剪一些。
A little more off the back (sides/top).
我不需求抹发油。
I don't need hair oil.  就餐
到异国品味美食可说是旅游的兴趣之一,但是,如果言语欠亨,大约就很难品味餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因而,学會根本点餐说法,得当的讯问效劳生,并表达本人爱好,保证可以让本人吃得道地又满意。
能否可引见一家左近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?我想去一家价位公道的餐厅。I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家不會烦吵的餐厅。I'd like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家氛围高兴、生动的餐厅。I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.能否可发起这一类的餐厅?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐厅多会合在那一区?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

这左近能否有中国餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这左近能否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你晓得如今那边另有餐厅是业务的吗?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想实验一下外地食品。

I'd like to have some local food.

近来的意大利餐厅在那边?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
能否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

能否让我看看酒单?

May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?


 

What kind of wine do you have?


 

我想点外地生产的酒。


 

I'd like to have some local wine.


 

我想要喝法国红酒。


 

I'd like to have Frence red wine.


 

能否可发起一些不错的酒?


 

Could you recommend some good wine?


 

我可以点餐了吗?


 

May I order,please?


 

餐厅最特殊的菜式是什麼?


 

What is the specialty of the house?


 

餐厅有昔日特餐吗?


 

Do you have today's special?


 

我可以点与那份相反的餐吗?


 

Can I have the same dish as that?


 

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。


 

I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.


 

我正在节食中。


 

I'm on a diet.


 

我必需防止含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食品。


 

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).


 

餐厅能否有供给素食餐?


 

Do you have vegetarian dishs?


 

你的牛排要怎样烹饪?


 

How do you like your steak?


 

全熟(五分熟/全生)。


 

Well done (medium/rare),please.


 


兑换钱币


 

Please tell me how much you want to change.
请通知我你要换几多。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?


 

你要把几多汇款换成日圆?


 

What kind of currency do you want?


 

要哪种钱币?


 

What's it you wish to change?


 

你有什么要换的?


 

What kind of currency do you want to change?


 

要换哪种钱币?


 

In what denominations?


 

要什么面值的?


 

Please tell me what note you want.


 

请通知我要什么钞票。


 

Will seven tens be all right?


 

7张10元的可以吗?


 

Is it in traveler's cheques?


 

换游览支票吗?


 

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.


 

我想晓得怎样付钱给你。


 

How would you like it?


 

你要什么面额的?


 

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?


 

请在兑换单上具名,写出你的姓名和地点,好吗?


 

Can you change me some money, please?


 

可否请你给我兑换一些钱?


 

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.


 

这些便是:一些法王法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。


 

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.


 

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。


 

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?


 

屈驾给我6便士的铜币。


 

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.


 

我想晓得可否把这笔兑回成美圆。


 

Could you change these French francs for me?


 

能给我兑换这些法王法郎吗?


 

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?


 

可否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?


 

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.


 

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。


 

I'd like some coins for this note.


 

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。


 

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.


 

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。


 

Five twenties and ten singles, please.


 

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。


 

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.


 

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。


 

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.


 

我盼望给我10张面额为100美圆的游览支票。 In fives, please.


 

请给我5元票面的。


 

Could you give me some small notes?


 

给我一些小票好吗?


 

Useful Words and Phrases


 

currency, money 钱币


 

money changing 兑换钱币


 

an exchange form 兑换单


 

bank note 钞票


 

note of large denomination 大票


 

note of small denomination 小票


 

small change 零钱


 

subsidiary money 辅币


 

nickel piece 镍币


 

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票


 

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币


 

What's the interest rate for the savings account?


 

储备存款的利率是几多?


 

Do you pay interest on this account?


 

这种存款付给利钱吗?


 

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.


 

请通知我年利率是几多。


 

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.


 

现在每年的利率是1%。


 

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.


 

这可使你从存款中取得一点利钱。


 

The account carries interest of 4%.


 

该存款有4%的利钱。


 

The interest is added to your account every year.


 

每年的利钱都加到你的存款中。


 

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.


 

储备存款的利率是4%。


 

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.


 

(年息)每个时期都差别,如今是六厘。


 

Useful Words and Phrases


 

interest rate 利率


 

simple interest 单利


 

compound interest 复利


 

legal interest 法定利钱


 

prime rate 厚待利率


 

payable interest 应付利钱


 

lending rate 存款利率


 

usury 印子钱


 

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储备补贴率


分享到: 更多
云顶文娱|云顶团体-云顶文娱平台

关于我们 | 联络我们 | 告白效劳 | 友谊链接 | 网站舆图 | 版权声明 | 协助 站长网

© CopyRight 2008-2018 云顶文娱 www.tywxty.com 版权一切